Domain Name Services Terms and Conditions
Faze Internet Ltd (Faze) are a member of Nominet, the internet registry for the .uk country code Top Level Domain and have signed up to the Nominet Registrar Agreement which sets out the terms under which Faze can act as a Registrar.
As a Registrar, Faze acts on your behalf as a Registrant to register, renew and manage domain names ending with .uk
By asking Faze to register or renew a domain name on your behalf you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- Faze will register and renew domain names on behalf of customers
- By registering or renewing a domain name through Faze the customer agrees to the Nominet Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration which can be found on the Nominet website at https://www.nominet.uk/uk-domains/policies/policies-rules/#registrationterms
- Domain names are registered in the name of the customer unless specifically agreed otherwise
- The customer agrees to provide accurate and up to date information as required by Nominet
- Domains may be registered for a minimum of two and a maximum of ten years
- Customers will confirm their instructions in writing by email
Renewal and Extension
- Faze will provide notification to the customer of the expiry of their domain registration, such notification to be not more than 30 days prior to expiry
- Customers may renew their domain registration after expiry at any prior to cancellation and deletion of the domain by Nominet
- Customers may at any time request renewal or extension of their registration period up to the maximum allowed by Nominet
- Customers agree to pay the fees for domain renewal and extension as set out below
Termination and Transfer
- Both Faze and the Customer may terminate this agreement by giving 30 days notice in writing
- Where the agreement is terminated by Faze the domain will be transferred to another registrar nominated by the registrant free of charge
- Where the agreement is terminated by the Customer the domain will be transferred to another registrar nominated by the customer free of charge provided that all outstanding registration fees have been paid in full
- Customers may transfer ownership of their domain (i.e. change the Registrant) subject to the terms set out by Nominet and payment of the relevant fees
Fees and Payments
- Domain registration and renewal - £10 per year plus VAT (minimum 2 years / £20 plus VAT
- Domain transfer (change of registrar) - Free of charge
- Domain transfer (change of Registrant) - Nominet published fees at cost plus Faze administration on a 'time spent' basis at £75 per hour plus VAT
- Other services - as agreed prior to delivery of the service
- Payment terms - strictly 30 days
- Faze will acknowledge customer communications and requests as soon as possible but in any case within five working days.
- Faze aim to act on all requests as soon as possible and will notify customers when the request will be completed, or seek any clarification required in order to complete the request.
- Complaints. If you wish to complain about the service you have received please email email@example.com All complaints will be acknowledged within five working days and we will seek to rectify the situation. If we are unable to resolve a complaint about a domain you can contact Nominet directly via their website Nominet.org.uk
- Faze operates an acceptable use policy and will only register domains for customers who's intended use is within the acceptable use policy, legal within the UK and non-abusive.
- Faze reserve the right to suspend access to or use of any domain that is being used for an abusive, illegal or unacceptable purpose
- Faze will also suspend access to or use of a domain where required by the Police, Courts or any duly constituted legal authority
- Uses that Faze consider unacceptable or abusive include (but are not limited to): Activities or content that is considered illegal within the UK; Pornography and other offensive material; Any content or activity that is likely to be considered racist or inciting racial or religious intolerance; Sending spam or unsolicited email, mail bombing, denial of service or any other similar abusive activity
- If you want to report abusive activity connected to a domain registered or managed by Faze please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranties and Liability
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain services at the highest possible levels of performance, Faze Internet Ltd makes no warranties or representations that any Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Occasionally service interruptions may occur due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. hardware failure, etc.). Where such interruptions are continuous for a period of greater than 24 hours, we will extend the service period accordingly. This shall be the limit of our liability.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law, custom or otherwise) - excluding those relating to the exercise of reasonable care and skill, fitness for purpose and satisfactory quality (where applicable) - are hereby excluded in relation to each of the Services to be provided hereunder to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Faze Internet Ltd shall not be liable for any services or products to be supplied by any third party.
- Faze Internet Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by Customer arising out of or in connection with any breach of this Agreement by Customer or any act, misrepresentation, error or omission made by or on behalf of Customer.
- Faze Internet's maximum aggregate liability to Customer under or in connection with this Agreement in respect of any direct loss (or any other loss) whether such claim arises in contract or in tort shall not exceed a sum equal to the Fees paid by Customer pursuant hereto.
- None of the clauses herein shall apply so as to restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Faze Internet Ltd its employees or its sub-contractors. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Use of the Faze Internet Ltd systems constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Faze Internet Ltd will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Faze Internet Ltd makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide.
- Faze Internet Ltd disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. It includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Faze Internet.
- Faze Internet Ltd reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.